ILSA R&D has always focused on enhancing and optimising the safety conditions and the environment protection, and implemented the regulations about the use of the cleaning systems.
- All ILSA systems for halogenated solvents are equipped as standard with an activated carbon filter that can be automatically regenerated to decrease the air solvent content.
- In case of large quantity of oil on parts to be treated it is possible to integrate systems to the machine or use devices that reduce the residual quantity of solvent in the oil to be disposed of.
- All filters are usually subjected to drying before the cleaning and emptying stages.
- Solvent loading and unloading operations, as well as residues discharge, could be automated so as to avoid any fluid manual handling stage.
- All halogenated solvent machines by ILSA could be equipped with a solvent concentration analyzer that enables cleaning cycle end and then opening of the chamber door only as soon as the necessary concentration –or the one required by regulatory standards, is achieved. Solvent content in the activated carbon filter and nearby environment is also verified, in order to ensure that operator’s health and safety rules are always complied with.
- All ILSA machines are fitted with a solvent tray that prevents fluid from being spilled on the floor, in case of accidental spillage.